Not everyone who is cooking a dish is a Chef or an expert in cooking food. Many people want to learn the basics of cooking, and for that, they take the help of internet or professor. Here are some easy cooking recipes for beginners.
If you love to cook what you are cooking, then it is not difficult to cook at all. You have to learn the basics as a beginner, but there are many simple healthy recipes you can get your hand in the starting.
The first question is that you have to ask, “which cuisine do you like the most?” it is because to develop and learn, you have to start with your favorite dishes. It will give you the inspiration to cook. Now, I am going to share some tips and tricks for easy cooking recipes for beginners.
However, the egg is an ingredient that is very easy to handle if you know the cooking point. So here we are going to enlist some of the best that you can make from the egg.
Common ingredients for all recipes:
- Beaten egg
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Chopped coriander
- Chopped green chilies
- Chopped onion and tomato
- Chopped mushroom
- Grated cheese
1. Scrambled egg:
- To make scrambled eggs, first beat the egg in a bowl.
- Now heat the pan, add some oil and let it heat.
- After a few seconds, add veggies as per guest choice and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add beaten egg, salt, and pepper. Adding cheese is an optional step.
- Just after adding all these, mix them with a spatula quickly.
- Scramble the egg properly while mixing it with other ingredients.
- Cook for a minute and then serve with bread.
2. Full done Omelets:
All omelets’ have the same recipe as ingredients that could be changed. One can try this best easy cooking recipes for beginners.
- Again beat the egg in a bowl and add some salt and black pepper.
- Now for omelets, you have to add vegetables before pouring the beaten egg on the pan.
- After mixing all the vegetables with beaten eggs, take a pan and place it on the gas stove.
- Put some oil or butter and let it heat for a few seconds.
- Now, pour the mixture on the pan and spread it evenly.
- Let the omelets cook from one side and then flip it.
- Once both sides are light brown, you take it on a plate and serve.
3. Sunnyside up or double sunny side up:
It is a new variety of operations which is popular nowadays. The difference is that to prepare Sunnyside up, you have to use a single egg, and for a double sunny side up, you have to use two eggs.
- First, break the egg very carefully without breaking its egg yolk.
- Now take a pan, put some oil. And add the egg carefully on a pan with medium heat.
- Now, here you don’t have to flip the egg. Let it cooks from one side.
- Pour salt and pepper on the upper side.
- Cook only for one or two minutes and serve the omelets on a plate.
4. Boiled eggs:
Generally, people think that boiling eggs is a very easy thing as you have to place a saucepan with water and put eggs in it. But, you have to follow steps to cook the eggs carefully. So that it will become more easy cooking recipes for beginners.
- To boil the eggs, pour water in a big saucepan and keep it on the stove.
- Add some salt and let it boil.
- After the first boil, add the eggs in it.
- It is on you that whether you want to 2 minutes, 4 minutes, or 5 minutes cooked egg.
- Yes, there are different time durations for boiling eggs.
- Usually, foreigners love to eat less boiled eggs; hence they ask for the same.
- If you want to boil an egg completely, then it will take 8-10 minutes.
Hence these are some simple recipes that one could follow to the make as these are some best easy cooking recipes for beginners. You have to follow the proper methods and use your common sense while cooking.
However, maybe some parts could be different from the steps of the recipe; at that point, you have to apply your skills. For further queries about egg handling comments below so we could help you.